- A one-a-day dose is ideal for maintenance, whereas this can be increased to one capsule three times daily in acute situations.
- The form of this product makes it ideal for travelling or taking on holiday. Comprising strains that are pure naturally fermented, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature – so no need to refrigerate.
- The live bacterial strains will replace native bacteria when such levels are low to replicate all functions, i.e. the production of B vitamins and vitamin K, immune support, digestive support.
- The addition of the fructo-oligosaccharide Inulin make it particularly useful for encouraging the probiotic bifidobacteria in the lower part of the intestine.
- Each Capsule will provide on average a culture of 4 billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria).
- This product is ideal for long or short-term usage.
- The form of this product makes it ideal for travelling or taking on holiday.
- Although this product is suitable for all ages the inclusion of Bifidobacterium makes this product ideal for the elderly and people aged 40 and over, as bifido bacterias are less easily replenished as we get older.
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily, taken ½ hour after food, or at the end of the meal, or as directed by a practitioner
For those Travelling: Start taking Fos-a-dophilus for at least 7 days prior to the start of your journey. During travel take the recommended daily dose, and continue to do so for at least 7 days following the end of your travels.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat, yeast, starch, gluten, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives. Fos-a-dophilus has been analysed and no dairy proteins are present.