- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan initiates both innate and adaptive immune responses
- Due to its ability to assist in immune response, beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan is most commonly associated with colds, flu and infections support
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre, derived from the cell wall of baker’s yeast. It is a pure extraction that does not contain enough yeast protein to cause any yeast allergic reactions
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan has a long scientific history and a reference list of literally thousands of papers
- All beta glucans are not the same and beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan from yeast should not be confused with the beta glucan found in oats (for example) that help maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Vitamin C, selenium and zinc are also included in this supplement as they all contribute to the normal function of the immune system
Suggested Intake: 1-3 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner. May be taken with or without food at any time of the day.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non GM & Free From:Wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.