Nutri-Bears Children’s Chewable Wholefood Multivitamin:
- Provide good levels of food-based, wholefood, vitamins and minerals and kids love them!
- Free from GM ingredients
- Chewable Nutri-Bears are in a food complex‚ gentle on the tummy and readily absorbed by the body
- Contain a full spectrum of nutrients at the levels children need for optimum health including vitamins C, D and E and the B-Complex Vitamins (Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12)
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Designed with children, ideally aged 3-9, but suitable for all the family. These jellies are not intended for children under 3 years of age
- Presented in a supplement pot with a warning to be kept out of the reach of children
- Nutri Bear’s are designed to be taken alongside Cytoplan’s children’s immune support supplement; Kid’s Immunovite. Taking both of these products will provide optimal levels of nutrition for children on a daily basis.
Nutritional Formula of this Wholefood Supplement
Most supplements made for children only contain the Government recommended vitamins A, D and E but Cytoplan’s research and new Government statistics and research demonstrates conclusively that most children are short of most of the protective nutrients. Nutri-Bears are one of the only children’s products to embrace the totality of known shortfalls of essential nutrients at the correct level of inclusion. The nutrients are also in a food base of natural apple pectin to aid uptake and use in the body.
Use of Sugar in this Wholefood Multivitamin
There is a very small amount of sugar in this product to make it palatable. Each ‘Bear’ has a calorific value of about 6 k/cals. Cytoplan believe that artificial sweeteners are potentially damaging to health and, certainly in their opinion, upset glucose tolerance; on that basis, they would NEVER add them to a product. But compliance is also important, particularly in a product aimed at children, and so they have added a small amount of sugar to make the Bears pleasantly sweet. Some of the sweetness comes from the fruit juice that is part of the base, which is why they have only had to add a very small quantity of sugar to give the product a pleasant taste.
Choosing Cytoplan Supplements
Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science. They work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies.
Suggested Intake: This wholefood multivitamin product can be sucked or chewed, and either taken with food or on an empty stomach.
Age 3-5: 1 bear per day
Ages 6-8: 2 bears per day
Ages 9-12: 3 bears per day
Or on average 1 bear per 10kg-15kg bodyweight.
* Please note the folic acid in this product is folic acid. Cytoplan would prefer to include methylfolate or folate from food but at this time neither are available as soluble nutrients and hence cannot be mixed smoothly into the apple pectin. Trials are still ongoing for this and we will update this website and product information if changes can be made. Please note that Nutri Fruit contains natural food folate as does Little People.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Free from: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.