- This Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula is high in B-complex vitamins (especially B12) and vitamin C
- This Wholefood multivitamin supplement has optimal levels of vitamin D, which, is now considered one of the most vital vitamins for health and protection at all stages of life and one of the most depleted. Vitamin D is provided as D3, the most bioeffective form, from lichen, which is also suitable for vegans
- Includes excellent levels of trace minerals – zinc, selenium, chromium and others
- CoQ10 is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria, the power houses of the cells, and CoQ10 can become seriously depleted as we get older
- The heart muscles are permanently active and thus use significant quantities of CoQ10
- Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s production of CoQ10
- This Wholefood multivitamin and mineral supplement contains ubiquinol – the best supplement form of CoQ10 as it is the reduced form and immediately bioavailable and bio-effective
- This supplement also contains 1,3, 1,6 beta glucan for immune support
- The excellent all-round levels of nutrients in this formula, especially vitamin B12 (included as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin which are both active forms), vitamin D3 and CoQ10, make this an ideal Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula for men and women aged 50 plus, and those on statin medication
- This is a low iron formula (1mg per capsule). It is therefore suitable for men and post-menopausal women
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement, or as directed by your practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.