- Food sources of Magnesium are far better absorbed than inorganic sources.
- Magnesium is involved in many essential metabolic processes including normal energy-yielding processes and normal nerve function.
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal psychological function.
- Due to changes in farming methods, magnesium levels in food have declined over the past 80 years and it is further depleted from our diet by food processing, cooking and food refining techniques.
- Cytoplan’s Food State magnesium tablets are combined in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the digestive tract.
Magnesium provides a role in:
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal psychological functions
- Electrolyte balance
- Maintenance of normal bone/teeth
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal muscle function including the heart muscle
- Normal nerve function
- Normal protein synthesis
- Normal cell division
Suggested Intake: 1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.