Why nano zinc?
- Nano zinc can be used both internally and externally.
- Nano zinc is largely absorbed through the mucous membranes and does not depend on the gastrointestinal tract for absorption.
- It is therefore 100% bio-available and absorbed much faster.
- You need less from nano zinc than from a zinc salt for a comparable or even better result.
- Nano zinc is an elemental mineral with a high vibration frequency, which ensures a high energy value.
- Nano zinc is 100% pure and free from additives.
- Nano zinc is tasteless and odorless.
- Suitable for children.
- Zinc supports the immune system and also ensures good resistance.
- Zinc is good for concentration, memory and keeps the mind clear.
- Zinc is good for stress and exertion.
- Zinc contributes to a normal acid-base balance.
- Zinc supports the condition of the eye.
- Zinc helps keep skin, hair and nails healthy.
- Zinc contributes to the cell renewal process.
- Zinc supports the regenerative capacity of the skin.
- Zinc protects healthy cells and tissues.
- Zinc is an antioxidant.
Quantity and dosage
Keep the liquid in the mouth for 1 minute before swallowing for optimal absorption through the mucous membrane, unless otherwise advised. Drip or spray as needed on the affected areas.
Recommended dosage : 30 ml per day.
Maintenance : 10-20 ml per day.
Up to 2 years: 1 teaspoon / 5 ml per day.
2-6 years: 1 tablespoon / 10 ml per day.
6-12 years: 2 tablespoons / 20 ml per day.
Nano zinc can be applied externally (eg in a spray) to the skin and eyes and in the throat.
- Consult your health professional first if you have health problems, are taking medication or are pregnant.
- Keep locked up and out of reach of young children.
- Can be kept for 1 year after opening.