- The fruit of the acerola cherry tree is rich in vitamin C and flavonoids
- Acerola cherry being one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C.
- Acerola cherry also contains a whole array of bioflavonoids, making it an ideal food-based source of nutrition
- Cherry-C capsules contain pure, powdered acerola cherry – a Wholefood source of vitamin C
- Each 800mg capsule will give you 200mg‚ of vitamin C
- A well absorbed, retained and utilised form of vitamin C, gentle and non-acidic
Vitamin C provides in role in:
- Normal function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical activity)
- Non-haem iron absorption
- Normal function of the nervous system
- Normal energy yielding metabolism
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Normal psychological function
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.