ENT stands for throat, nose and ears and works for:
- Mouth and throat complaints , such as strep throat, sore throat and hoarseness and with a cold sore
- Nose cold , sinus infections and hay fever complaints
- Ear pain and inflammation
- Eye infections , both bacterial and viral in nature, with dry eyes and fiery, fat eyes from hay fever
- Skin problems , such as (water) warts, herpes and shingles, hives, eczema, psoriasis, etc.
Since ancient times, humans have used silver solutions to fight pathogens and prevent diseases.
Nevertheless, current European directives compel us to state that silver may only be used externally. We would also like to inform you more about zinc, but again we are limited by European legislation. This does not mean you can’t research your own information on the internet, concerning these products.
Spray 1-5 times a day or as needed in both nostrils, eyes, ears, throat and on the skin.
- Consult your health professional first if you have health problems, are taking medication or are pregnant.
- Keep locked up and out of reach of young children.
- Can be kept for at least half a year after opening.