Essential Oils- Lavender, Chamomile Roman, Lemon Balm, Rose
In herbal, folk and ancient traditions it was once said that –
- Lavender – antimicrobial, cicatrisant, tonic, vulnerary and well known for helping allergies, acne, bruises, burns, sunburn, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, wounds.
- Chamomile Roman – an anti-inflammatory soothing & cooling oil. Great on acne, allergies, boils, burns, dermatitis, eczema, rashes and sensitive skin
- Lemon balm – Elixir of life – see your skin glow like a summers day. Extremely valuable in treating eczema and other skin problems.
- Rose – a Queen of oils, it’s excellent for all skin types especially sensitive.
- Evening Primrose – contains a high quantity of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), this is a Duounsaturated fatty acid which is a substance that the body needs to create prostaglandins. Prostaglandins help prevent –
- drying of the skin
- loss of suppleness
- help prevent the skin being less tolerant to sunlight and in turn any damage to the skin will take longer to heal.
Aroma- A refreshing lemon aroma with a herbal tone.
For- All skin types plus acne-prone, combination, normal, dry, sensitive.
How to use- Apply a small amount to the back of your hand, then apply to clean skin and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing with clean warm water.
Safety- May cause an allergic reaction, if it does, stop using. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use internally. Store in a cool dark place for longevity. Use within 6 months of purchase.
Product- Clear glass jar with silver coloured aluminium lid.