Essential Oils- Eucalyptus, Lavender, Tea tree, Jasmine.
In herbal, folk and ancient traditions it was once said that –
- Eucalyptus – an antiseptic, anti-viral, bactericidal, therefore excellent for skin that is or may be susceptible to infections.
- Lavender – acne, bruises, abscesses, psoriasis, eczema, sores, spots, sunburn, wounds, healing.
- Tea tree – abscesses, acne, rashes, spots, oily skin, wounds, infections.
- Jasmine – a Queen of oils, dry, greasy, irritated skin.
- Grapeseed – an extremely potent antioxidant, rich in Beta Carotene, Vitamins D, C, E.
Key Benefits –
- reduce the appearance of scar tissue caused by severe acne
- healing of wounded skin
- helps to tighten the skin
- non-comedogenic – good for oily/acne prone skin
- excellent for sensitive skin
- reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes
- tighten the skin it is very useful in eye creams.
Aroma– Fresh lemony top notes with an earthy mid range.
For- acne-prone, combination, normal, oily, sensitive skin.
How to use- Apply a small amount to the back of your hand, then apply to clean skin and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing with clean warm water.
Safety- May cause an allergic reaction. If a reaction occurs, stop using and seek medical advice. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally. Store in cool dark place. Use within 6 months of purchase Every product has a batch number
Product- Clear glass jar with silver coloured aluminium lid.