Essential Oils- Benzoin, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Palma rosa.
In herbal, folk and ancient traditions it was once said that –
- Benzoin – chapped, cracked, inflamed and irritated skin conditions. The Chinese use it for healing and drying.
- Sandalwood – acne, dry, cracked, chapped, aftershave rash, moisturiser, balances sebum production.
- Frankincense – Blemishes, dry mature complexions, scars, wounds, wrinkles. In ancient Egypt it was used in rejuvenating face masks.
- Palma rosa – antiseptic, bactericidal, cicatrisant, hydrating, tonic therefore great for acne, scars, dermatitis, sores, wrinkles, moisturizes the skin, stimulates cellular regeneration, regulates sebum production.
- Apricot – it works well in anti wrinkle and skin rejuvenation products.
- useful for itchy skin
- sensitive and dry skin
- inflamed, dry or mature skin
Aroma- An earthy aroma with a woody undertone.
For- All skin types plus combination, dry, normal, oily, sensitive
How to use- Apply a small amount to the back of your hand, then apply to clean skin and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing with clean warm water.
Safety- May cause an allergic reaction, if it does, stop using. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use internally. Store in a cool dark place for longevity. Use within 6 months of purchase.
Product- Clear glass jar with silver coloured aluminium lid.