Potential Benefits of Supplementing with Vitamin C
Vitamin C contributes to
- maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological function
- normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- increases iron absorption
Per 5ml serving % DV
Vitamin C (Quali-C)
(as sodium and potassium ascorbate) 500mg 625%
Phosphatidylcholine derived from non GMO sunflower lecithin, Pineapple flavour, Xylitol, Vitamin E (antioxidant), Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Water, Glycerol.
Shake before use. 1 teaspoon or more per day as recommended by your health care professional.
Can be mixed with water or juice to dilute
*All synthetic Vitamin C is manufactured in China.
Quali-C is the world’s first branded Vitamin C, produced in a world-class DSM-owned facility in Scotland.
Orders Over £39.99: Free Shipping (RM48 Tracked)
Second Class (2–4 Days): £2.99
First Class (1–3 Days): £3.49
Next Day Delivery (DPD*): £6.98
Orders must be placed for 1.30pm for delivery the next day. Orders placed after 1.30pm on Thursday will be delivered Tuesday
For orders in special post codes orders will be sent Royal Mail Tracked and may take 2 days.
Saturday Delivery (DPD): £16.99 (mainland UK only)
Click and Collect from CW9 7TN: Free