Why choose a bamboo toothbrush?
- Bamboo is the worlds fastest naturally renewing resource which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- BPA-free, Partially Biodegradable Nylon bristles effectively clean.
- You might even begin to feel a sense of relief knowing you are positively contributing to safeguarding and protecting the environment in which we all need to live.
- “Soft” and comfortable in your hand, as well as in your mouth. You and your children may not want to put them down. Bamboo has a very nice natural energy about it – in contrast to common plastic brushes.
Need more reasons to switch?
- THE PACK OF 4: Brushes should be replaced once a month or after any illness. For a family of 4 this is 1 month supply. For a single person, 4 months! Which means you can really start paying attention to your oral health without the worry of contaminating the environment.
- MULTI-COLOURS: Everyone loves a little colour! And it makes it easier (in a family) to know whose brush is whose.
- IT FEELS GOOD! From Earth to Earth brushes are soft and comfortable in your hand as well as in your mouth. You and your children may not want to put them down. Bamboo has a very nice natural energy about it – in contrast to common plastic brushes.
The toothbrush can be recycled but the bristles need to be pulled out and thrown away in your general waste. Once the bristles have been pulled out, the handle can be put in the compost and will return back in to the soil within 6 months. You can also reuse the handle for creative purposes.