Snack on these wholesome, whole food Pure Power Protein Bars anytime day or night. You‚’ll appreciate the quick energy and satisfying staying power they provide.
When you choose Pure Power Protein Bars, you’re helping to protect the environment. Each bar is produced with 100% solar renewable energy in an organic facility.
These bars contain three main sources of protein:
- Pumpkin Seeds – they are simply one of the most densely, nutrient-packed foods available today. Boosting generous levels of nutrients like zinc, iron, copper, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, B vitamins, tocopherols, plant sterols, and omega fatty acids, few foods can compare.
- Organic Sacha Inchi – a native South American plant, has been cultivated for centuries. Sacha Inchi protein powder is often considered the complete package‚ it’s as it contains all nine essential amino acids, including those needed for building muscle, naturally occurring fibre and antioxidants, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Organic Pea Protein – Made from Canadian yellow split peas, it’s easily digestible and absorbable, free of soy, gluten, and lactose, without GMOs, well-tolerated by most individuals and non-hydrolysed. Pea proteins can be very easy to digest and comparable to the best animal protein source.
- Peanut Butter is also added. Rich and creamy peanut butter contributes more than just good taste; it’s a health food in itself. A source of high-quality plant protein, two tablespoons of peanut butter contain about 8 grams of protein more than any other nut! For these Pure Power Protein Bars, creamy organic peanut butter is used that is made from unblanched peanuts, flash-roasted to destroy impurities.
- Chocolate – only high-quality dark chocolate is used that is rich in natural cacao and will provide free-radical fighting anti-oxidants. The chocolate is non-dairy and the fair- trade chocolate chips contain over 56% cacoa.
- Organic Tapioca Syrup – to lightly sweeten the Pure Power Protein Bars, organic tapioca syrup is used, a natural product made from tapioca starch from cassava or yucca plant roots. Unlike high fructose corn or agave syrups, tapioca syrup provides enough carbohydrates for energy but not too much to negatively impact your blood sugar and insulin levels. Grown without pesticides or genetic modifications, organic tapioca syrup is a perfect gluten free sweetener for adding both a touch of sweetness and moisture to our organic protein bars.
There’s a long list of reasons why we believe the Dr Mercola Pure Power Protein Bars are superior to many of the protein bars available today:
- They are REAL food with nutrition-packed whole food ingredients
- Totally vegan with complete amino acid profile
- Ideal protein content – 14 grams per bar
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- No hydrogenated oils or trans fats
- No high fructose-containing syrups (corn or other)
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Contains superfood proteins like sacha inchi and pumpkin seed protein
- Preservative-free, gluten-free
- Soft and moist with a fresh, homemade taste
- Exceptionally quality-controlled for food safety
- Manufactured in an NSF certified facility
- Made with 100% solar renewable energy
So, in summary these Pure Power Protein Bars are made from high quality ingredients, with a fresh and homemade taste, wholesome vegan nutrition, convenient and great value for money.