It is something many middle-aged women dread. If they haven’t yet experienced it for themselves, they have likely heard the stories from their friends, their sisters or mothers, the media, and even the medical community. Such as:
- Restless nights when you wake up covered in sweat
- Hot flashes that can leave you feeling overwhelmed
- Mood swings that baffle and stun your loved ones
- Stressful feelings that can drive you up a wall
- Vaginal dryness and loss of sexual drive and enjoyment
- Spreading waistline and hips and sagging breasts
For many women, menopause can be a time of troubling, uncomfortable symptoms. Your body is experiencing often-dramatic daily changes in hormone levels that can leave you groping for effective relief.
But do you really need to suffer or can you take control of your health during this important stage of your life? After all, menopause isn’t a disease it is simply a normal transition between your childbearing years and the next chapter of your life. Many women rightfully view it as a time of freedom, opportunity, and a renewed passion for life.
What if you could sail through perimenopause (when your ovaries start producing less estrogen) and menopause without living the horror stories?
Menopause officially starts 12 months after a woman’s last menstrual cycle. However, the process starts years earlier. This transition period is called perimenopause and it is when your ovaries’ function begins to decline and the production of estrogen drops.
Menopause can occur anytime between the ages of 40 and 60, with the average age being 51. The most common symptoms of menopause are hot flashes and night sweats. While they don’t affect women equally around the world, as many as 85 % of American women experience these two sometimes alarming and uncomfortable symptoms.
Perimenopausal symptoms can be just as bad or worse. In addition to hot flashes and night or day sweats, typical symptoms of perimenopause and menopause can include breast tenderness, decreased sex drive, fatigue, irregular periods, vaginal dryness, urine leakage and urgency, moods swings and trouble sleeping.
Declining estrogen levels may be linked to other issues too. Recent research suggests that what is often regarded as “age-related cognitive decline” in women may instead be due to a deficiency in estrogen. Estrogen actually helps restore and maintain the health of your brains’ synapses, thus improving memory. When you help maintain hormone balance as you age, you provide valuable support for your brain health and memory.
What You Need to Know About Hormone Imbalances
If there is one thing to know about hormone imbalances, it is this: they are usually not an isolated problem. Female hormonal imbalances are linked to lifestyle, ageing, environmental factors and especially stress. All these factors affect your hormone production and metabolism, and how well your cells respond to hormone messengers.
Hormones are proteins or steroids that are secreted directly into your bloodstream by multiple organs within your endocrine system. Your hormones influence your:
- Response to stress
- Metabolism of minerals
- Regulation of fluids
- Sexual function and reproduction
When your hormones are in balance, you are more likely to sleep well, feel energetic, have a healthy, normal sex drive and smoothly functioning immune and digestive systems.
If you are experiencing a high level of stress, including pain or inflammatory stress, or even the typical signs of perimenopause and menopause, levels of your primary stress hormone, cortisol, can become unbalanced and in turn, upset the balance of your other female hormones.
Why Estrogen Is Your Best Friend – A Lot of the Time
Estrogen serves important roles for your body and brain. It is essential for your bone growth. It promotes digestive functions and healthy blood clotting. And it supports healthy brain function as you age.
However, when you‚ are exposed to too much estrogen over your lifetime or a hormonal imbalance, whether from estrogen itself or from the many hormone-mimicking substances that look and act like estrogen, the effects on your overall health can be less-than-ideal.
There are three separate estrogen hormones and each plays a different role in your health: estrone (E1), estradiol (E2), and estriol (E3). Ideally, you want a healthy balance between the three, and minimal E2.
As we’ve learned, your production of estrogen declines during perimenopause and menopause. After menopause, production of all three forms of estrogen drops sharply but doesn’t completely stop.
Estriol (E3) is the estrogen that is in greatest abundance in your body before you enter menopause. It’s considered a “weaker” estrogen, but it’s the most valuable form for supporting your breast tissue, bone density, heart health, and urinary tract.
This Supplement Takes Women’s Health to a Whole New Level
Not only does Lignans with Lycopene provide important nutrients to help protect your breasts against normal, everyday stressors and help promote healthy normal hormone levels in breast tissue, it goes far beyond breast health.
Clinically proven and third-party tested, this product is formulated for total perimenopausal and menopausal health and hormone balance support.
What might that mean for you? You may:
- Experience fewer and less severe hot flashes. Hot flashes were reduced by up to 55 % and severity by up to 79 % among study participants after just 4 weeks.
- Gain relief from other unsettling symptoms such as night or day sweats, upset emotions, mood swings, poor sleep and more through its balancing affects on your hormone levels.
- Feel more energetic by improving your body’s ability to metabolise‚ “good” estrogen metabolites and reduce the production of less healthy metabolites.
- Provide extra protection to your breasts and other estrogen-related organs as it helps reduce oxidative stress and fights free radical damage to cells and tissues.
- Enjoy the potential health and cognitive benefits from a balanced level of estrogen as its phytoestrogen content can act as estrogen when levels are low and purge excess estrogen when levels are too high.
If you are a woman 40 or over and have started to experience some of these symptoms (or have been plagued with them for years), I believe you will find that once you try this exciting supplement, you will wonder how you ever lived without it!
And even if you are a long way off from 40, Lignans with Lycopene may provide protection against endocrine disruptors and hormone mimicking substances that can threaten your hormone balance at any age.
The Unique ‘DIM’ Effect on Your Body’s Estrogen
In recent years, DIM, or 3, 3‚-Di-Indoylmethane, has become one of the most studied substances for women’s breast and hormonal health. Why? .
- It appears this plant-based extract may be exceptional at supporting your body’s metabolism and utilisation of hormones.
- DIM can convert the stronger form of estrogen, estradiol into a weaker form and increase the metabolism of “good” estrogen metabolites.
DIM is the metabolite formed when the indole-3-carbinol (I3C) in Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, kale and cauliflower, or the cruciferous vegetables, is digested. Particularly in postmenopausal women, a high consumption of cruciferous vegetables is linked to a higher degree of breast health.
Just one caveat; occasionally you will see a supplement that contains just I3C. Please avoid this ingredient. The DIM form of I3C is a far more stable and valuable metabolite.
How can DIM potentially support your breast and hormonal health?
- Works synergistically with HMRlignan and lycopene to ease hot flashes and other perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms.
- Helps promote the conversion of less healthy estrogens into healthy ones.
- Helps block estrogen-mimicking substances from attaching to estrogen receptors within your breast tissue.
Keep in mind, any substance that can bind to the estrogen receptors in your breasts may be stored in your breast tissue and affect your breast health.
This includes “gender-bending” chemicals like phthalates, BPA in plastics, PFOAs in cookware, triclosan in sanitising products, bovine growth hormones in dairy, and even fluoride in your water.
Are You Ready to Take Control and Help Banish Perimenopausal and Menopausal Symptoms in Potentially Only a Few Days?
Why suffer with troubling symptoms like hot flashes, night or day sweats, sleepless nights, stressful feelings, moodiness or even forgetfulness when you may not need to?
In fact, all of those typical symptoms of perimenopause and menopause can leave you feeling even more stressed, which can negatively impact your hormonal balance!
You can take control of your hormonal and breast health and without relying on costly or potentially hazardous therapies.
Lignans with Lycopene is a proprietary, patent-pending tested formula that:
- Promotes perimenopausal and menopausal health
- Provides tested relief from hot flashes and other menopause-related discomforts
- Assists your body in balancing estrogen levels
- Supports healthy estrogen metabolism
- Supports breast and other estrogen-related organ cellular health
- Supports energy and cellular metabolism