By utilizing biodynamic regenerative agriculture and innovative processes for the first time, our Biodynamic® Organic Moringa doubles your delivery choices with both a powder and a tablet with unsurpassed quality:
- Dr Mercola Biodynamic® Organic Moringa is made only from the dried leaves of the Moringa tree where the nutrients are more concentrated. Dried Moringa leaves provide three to five times more nutrients than a fresh leaf right off the tree.
- Their Moringa goes far beyond just organic and is Demeter Certified Biodynamic®, considered the platinum standard for high-quality nutrient dense food.
- For the first time, Certified Biodynamic® and fermentation are combined in tablet form with our Biodynamic® Organic Fermented Moringa. Never before has a dietary supplement been available biodynamically and delivered in a tablet.
- To say Moringa is a nutritional powerhouse only begins to describe its full potential.
Moringa, or Moringa oleifera, not only is a superfood bursting with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants, it has one of the highest protein ratios of any plant studied.
What’s Behind This Versatile Superfood?
Obtained from the leaves of the Moringa tree (often dubbed a ”miracle tree“ for its potent nutrients), which grows primarily in tropical and subtropical regions, this super plant…
- Originally came from Tamil Nadu, India, but now grows in many other areas of the world.
- Has been used for thousands of years by Ayurvedic and other health practitioners.
- Can grow in drought, damaged soils and can help restore poor soils to a healthier state.
- Can be eaten in its entirety including its leaves that are an excellent source of protein – an oddity for a plant food, and its seeds hold an oil that can be used as a source of renewable energy.
- Could help save millions of lives as many of the countries in which it grows have a significant number of malnourished people.
- With as many nutrients as Moringa contains and with more than 1,300 studies, reports and articles published highlighting its potential nutrition, it’s no wonder it’s been valued for so many thousands of years.
Even though the Moringa tree can grow in drought, damaged soils, poor quality, nutrient-depleted soil simply cannot produce the highest quality nutritious Moringa.
That’s where Dr Mercola Biodynamic® Organic Moringa has a distinctive edge. By taking advantage of biodynamic farming practices, their Moringa is grown from nourishing, healthy topsoil where the farmers follow regenerative farming methods.
Premium High-Quality Biodynamic Source from Egypt
- Dr Mercola source their Biodynamic® Organic Moringa from an Egyptian community that has been embracing sustainable development for over 40 years.
- Sharing our beliefs in ethical and fair business practices as well as environmental stewardship, we feel good working with and supporting this global community.
- Certified by the Egyptian Biodynamic® Association, this organization applies Demeter International guidelines in its agricultural processes. Best of all, it is supplying more than 20,000 local people with fair wages and a life-affirming livelihood.
- In 2015, it earned the Land for Life award from the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification.
- With your purchase of our high-quality Biodynamic® Organic Moringa, you are helping support this organization’s sustainable practices and its neighboring communities, and actively helping to combat local desertification and soil erosion.
Make sure that your Moringa is:-
- Made only from the leaves. Its valuable nutrients are concentrated in its leaves.
- At least organic, but ideally, it’s best produced according to Biodynamic Standards for optimal environmental stewardship and nutrient-rich flavor.
- Made from a dried powder. When Moringa is dried and turned into a powder, its potency increases. A dried Moringa leaf has three to five times more nutrients than a fresh leaf.
- Unburdened by fillers and genetically engineered (GE) ingredients. You want pure Moringa with nothing else added.
- Made by a company you can trust for its purity and transparency.
Dr Mercola Biodynamic® Organic Moringa satisfies all these selection criteria and goes beyond by being produced according to Biodynamic Standards, and there’s even more…