Zinc citrate is a well absorbed non-food form of zinc. Zinc is involved in the functioning of over 300 enzymes in the body.
- With 30 mg elemental zinc per capsule
- This supplement may be useful for short- to medium-term use to increase levels of zinc.
- If taking longer term, then consideration should be given to copper intake as zinc and copper compete for uptake and high dose zinc supplementation can deplete copper levels
Zinc contributes to normal:
- DNA synthesis, acid-base balance, carbohydrate metabolism, cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, macro-nutrient metabolism, metabolism of vitamin A, metabolism of fatty acids, protein synthesis and immune system function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails and skin; testosterone levels in the blood and normal vision
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; it is therefore an antioxidant
1 Capsule will provide on average:
Active Nutrient Strength % NRV*
Zinc 30mg 300
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Ingredients: Zinc Citrate, Alfalfa, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Suggested Intake: Take 1 capsule daily with food (not advised to take on an empty stomach).
Contraindications: This product is usually recommended for short-term use.
Non GM & Free From: GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Orders Over £39.99: Free Shipping (RM48 Tracked)
Second Class (2–4 Days): £2.99
First Class (1–3 Days): £3.49
Next Day Delivery (DPD*): £6.98
Orders must be placed for 1.30pm for delivery the next day. Orders placed after 1.30pm on Thursday will be delivered Tuesday
For orders in special post codes orders will be sent Royal Mail Tracked and may take 2 days.
Saturday Delivery (DPD): £16.99 (mainland UK only)
Click and Collect from CW9 7TN: Free