- Cytoplan Fish Oil capsules are made from whole oily fish: sardine and anchovy
- They do not use fish livers because oily fish are often harvested from polluted water where heavy metals can accumulate in the liver
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are absolutely clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals, etc. (Detection is now possible in parts per million)
- Per capsule composition: EPA 330mg, DHA 220mg; Omega-3 Content 550mg; Total Oil Content 1000mg
DHA contributes to:
- The maintenance of normal brain function
- The maintenance of normal vision
- The normal brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants (i.e. maternal intake)
- The normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants (i.e. maternal intake)
DHA and EPA contribute to:
- The normal function of the heart
- Normal blood pressure (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g EPA/DHA)
- Normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g EPA or 2g DHA)
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on blood thinning medication consult your doctor first, or take no more than 1 capsule daily.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.