- This blend of native bacterial strains is designed to have activity throughout the whole digestive tract, both the distal end of the small intestine and throughout the colon.
- Acidophilus Plus capsules comprise specially cultivated strains which will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive tract.
- Comprising pure naturally fermented bacterial strains, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature – so no need to refrigerate.
- One Acidophilus Plus capsule provides on average 35mg of fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and a culture of 3.5 billion live native bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria).
- The 9 native bacterial strains in this supplement means it is ideal for children aged 4 years upwards and adults up to their early 40s.
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily, taken ½ hour after food, or at the end of the meal, or as directed by a practitioner.
For those travelling: Start taking Acidophilus Plus for at least 7 days prior to the start of your journey. During travel take the recommended daily dose, and continue to do so for at least 7 days following the end of your travels.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast; gluten; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives. Product has been analysed and no dairy proteins are present